Friday, July 10, 2009

E.A.T


Yes. I had to spell it out loud for baby Divya. Another unpleasant activities for her and also for me
pucca_love_16

E.A.T.
Such a powerful word for my baby, she really don't like it. Only in the first week, when I introduced her to her first meal, she really love it. After that, was a nightmare.

Every time I put her on her bib and saw her plates and spoons, she starts restless. Refuse to open her little mouth and cry out loud if I manage to put a teeny weeny food in her mouth.
pucca_love_13

Tried to give her variety of baby food. Biscuits, Brown Rice, Fruits, Vegetables...

I was so concerned about it since she didn't like to chew and -under pressure- to swallow her food. What an experience!

I'm so pity for her since she just want to drink milk (breastfeeding). She's 8 months already and doesn't like to eat. She has to learn how to chew and swallow food, that's the point!

So far, she's not underweight. 8195 grams. Not bad for baby who doesn't like to eat.

Again, my lovely Divya, please help your mother. Try to chew and swallow some food not just drink milk, pleasseeeee....

p.s. : Calling for help for mothers out there.. Help!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails