Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Divya's First Birthday


Happy Birthday my lovely Divya..

Today is your big day.
A year ago, I gave birth to a fine and beautiful baby girl.
Twelve months already and it seemed like yesterday when you cried for the first time.

Happy Birthday my lovely Divya..

May all joy and health always be with you.
Had Ups and downs for 365 days with you.
Cranky and laughing for 12 months with you.

Happy Birthday my lovely Divya..

A long journey awaits you in this life.
It's ok if it has little bumping road.
Well, that's called Life, my dear.

Happy Birthday my lovely Divya
Big hugs and love will always be with you...

1 comment:

FransiskaChika said...

Happy bday,Divya.....
Be a good girl for ur parents,yaaaa
Sayang tante kmrn ga bisa dtg ke ultahnya Divya krn lg sakit.
Next time tante ma Tian main ke rmh divya yaaa....muuuuuuahhhhh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails